24 January 2012

Day 2 of the Dragon Year ;








FOOD.  Needless to say, the meal was more than just heaven. (Y)







Wanna know something cool?
All of us were on skype with our Aussie families the whole entire afternoon instead of the usual yearly calls. Since it's expensive to make phonecalls, internet certainly has made our life so much easier!


:)
Two-laptops-at-the-dining-table, two webcams pointing at you. 
(You have no where to escape. Muahaahahaha *random laughs)

So whenever we talk, we tend to look LEFT and RIGHT WHILE eating. (lol)
It was really nice, exchanging new year wishes,
as well as
sharing different kind of Malaysian-Aussie-jokes?
xD


    
This dog here named - Popper is an ultra shy creature 
whenever a camera is one inch away from her.

She is, however obedient and nice.
She doesn't bark as she wish,
she doesn't growl when she sees my presence.
Best of all, she never attempt to pretend to bite me or chase me whenever I look at her.

Hahahahaha :P

I told you that she's a camera-shy-animal, right?


I PROVED YOU WRONGGG!


xD
because..
..
...

I managed to snap a photo with HER.



Yay me?

xD 
xD
XD

HEHE.The photos above were just SOME of the shots that I snapped today.
Well, I'm putting my CNY photography session to an end here.
Gotta start concentrating on serious task (you-know-what) now, otherwise I'll really faint after this Sunday.


NEVERMIND if you don't get me.
I am not expecting you to understand anyway.
Gees.

Imma end my post with this emo photo!
(unedited, because I don't know how to and I want the photo to be natural)

Rate? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket