21 March 2011

You know what?


Therefore, you have to stop telling me that I worry too much or probably scold me for being a busy dreamer who can't stop thinking about stuffs, even before I proceed into my dreams every night. God made me like that, accept me for who I am which I'm sure a part of your body cells will be like mine as well if you're going to face the upcoming JPJ test which is on TOMORROW and worse of all, the very fearful and dreadful results which falls pretty much on Wednesday.
Ha. That's my main point.
It's merely IMpossible to stay cool and calm down when the days are getting nearby like seriously. KUDOS(!) if you say you're absolutely cool with it when the day arrives. Ahh well, I shall see how COOL will you be until you got your exam slip. I bet you'll cry your ass off, wiping tears and scream for life. Wait. Unless you're a genius, that will be a total different story.

You have no idea, how would I shiver, tension and nervous about this thing.
Dude, SPM is not equals to PMR, nor UPSR.
After T'm done with re-reading my ex-post with the title Road Not Taken written last November (the title is weird, I know), I began to jitter again. 
These freaking grades will determine my life. A (the grade) seems easy to see, to touch but tough to score. What's more when the alphabet A is divided in to plus, neutral and negative (minus, people call). Sincerely A, I pity you. But you should give me some consideration because you're killing every organ of mine mean-ly :/

Oh no i just.. Just feel like dying :S Okay I was just kidding. I just want to lay on the floor like this lady in the picture. So bad, SO SO BAD. :L
I'm only expecting myself to get at least 6 A's (the worst), or better, > 8A's.
Note : The A's I mentioned including all the plus, neutral, and minus.

10 A's is suprisingly impossible cos' I know how I did for Bio and Acc. :(
Well, hopefully or perhaps the curve of the graph goes down, who knows, I MEAN WHO KNOWS right, I'll strive straight A's. (Y)

HOAH. Dream big, PK.
..

I was expecting too much I guess. Perhaps I shall consider B, C, or D too.
Be humble, expect less.
I did not pray enough hard, did not do my very very very very best, did not work extremely to the max-hard, did not manage time wise-wise-wise-wise-ly, oh boy. Whatchu think I'm gonna get? Bangonthewall.

Previously, (referring to 2005 and 2008), the years when I took the VERY-IMPORTANT-EXAMS when I was in standard 6 and form 3, I was quite confident, that I'll score. But now, no. I might cry anytime I want.
It will be an emotional day, for sure. No matter flying colours or not, you'll see people tearing their lungs out either too happy or too upset.
Yehhh. Experience told me. I've seen so much of these scenes since 2007.
I still remembered how my seniors sobbed so hard, phone called their relatives while blowing their noses, laughed with tears, and ahhhh - too much to be described here.
Some were swearing, unpleased with what they've got.

Like ; "WTF did I get a B for Bio?! I never scored a B for Bio in my whole entire school life"

According to some of them, the results were pretty much out of expectation and so they called it BULLSH*T.
Haa, very scary. Do you feel the fears already? Sorry if I made you feel so but..

CHILLAX LAH!
Perhaps our batch will score better? *self-console*
LOL. I hope :( 


So I shall leave the rest to God. You, 2010 SPM taker, must do the same too. If you've did your best, don't regret on whatever you got.

PS : God, please bless me with the ability to drive smoothly tomorrow. I am hoping for a better car, and a better weather. You will grant my wishes, will you? Mannn. I must do my best,  don't screw it, PK! :L Ahhhhh WISH ME LUCK, people! > :/

xx.

2 comments:

  1. No matter what you're going to get, I wanna see you cry again. Hiks ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket