20 March 2011

For The Very First Time ;

Yesterday, I went out with her
It has been ages since the last time I watched a real-comedy movie.
Here it is,

BIG MOMMA,
Like father, like son
7.8/10
"Who invited the sexiest buffalo in America?"
Pure wth. This movie was hilarious, stupid, hilarious, stupid, you know it.
For the very first time, I and my best friend sat on the second row from the screen, > 0_0
We did have some uncomfortable moments, with our heads held high and stuffing our mouths with popcorns, it was somehow ridiculous. Nevertheless, both of us enjoyed the movie, especially Ally. She can't stop saying, "Oh my god", followed by her little giggles. :P You don't know how cute she sounds! Hahaha. 
For the very first time, there was someone (whom I call them as strangers), laughed too loud, until (I think is a SHE), clapped her hands so loud that I almost turn behind to look who she was.
For the very first time, (in the cinema) when the couples on the screen started to have their kissing moments, someone (I'm not sure whether it's the same person) said "OH MY GODDD and AWWWWWH" loudly.
We were like ... .... Lol
It's not that the man had done anything sweet to the lady, it's just a simple kissing scene.
Facepalm.

Was in a mad rush, so this is what I wore.
And my braid was like whatever :S
The movie actually started at 4.15 pm. Before that, we walked around the shopping mall, browsed though MPH.. YOU KNOW WHAT?! I found the doctorjob's courses magazine. Hooray me! :D hehehe
We had a very light and simple lunch at the Popeye's, as my mission was to lessen the expenditure, I just ate the mashed potatoes :) (FYI, I had taken my lunch at home, so yeah)

At the very same time, Ally was having a rather bad stomachache :( She went to the ladies room for several times, so I went to the Guardians to buy her some meds. Feeling relief, that she was getting better, we proceeded to the Gardens to search for flats after the movie :)

Basically, we just walked around, from G floor to the top floor. The flats are pretty, but the price is prettier ;3
Reflection
I miss taking photos in front of the mirror. HEY! Look at muhh old boyfriend (the one I'm holding) and my best friend! (the one who is next to me). Heheheheh. It was already late evening, our stomachs were growling and hence
OUR MIND : We're hungry.

Back to midvalley, we decided to hunt for food first before going back. For the very first time,


I had this.
Pretzel. Thanks to Ally, I felt like I'm in a heaven. The pretzel tasted so good that I can't even tell. Perhaps I was exxagerating, but to a Kajang-town-girl-who-iz-constantly-outdated-me, it feels awesome to taste something so good like that. Good reccomendation, Ally :)
As we were walking back to the train station, almost everyone we met while we passed by, were staring at us, who were eating so happily, laughing and I know we looked completely like idiots.
Ahhh, we care LESS, we had fun. Seriously, we did :)
Like else, we talked, talked and couldn't stop talking in the train.
I had so many first time with this deary best friend of mine. Thank you so much, babe!
Our second outing was friggingomgyescrazyawesome! 
I love you to the bits.
xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket