08 February 2011

Perfect First Date ;

This is my usual daydream, not my date.

All you need is to bear with me, read and keep this silently low. I would appreciate that, thank you :)


Just when a guy is ready to give a girl his love, he'll question her ;

Will you be my girlfriend?
(   ) Yes
(   ) No

Just tick yes, if you (girl) are interested with him.

To be completely honest, I've zero idea on this thing.
Date?

What I basically wish for my first date is - SIMPLE.

You (guys) don't need to be so troublesome, (as in troubling yourself to book the whole restaurant, acting as if you're a rich guy or something). It would be sweet if you bring me somewhere green and nice scene to see, like on top of the hills?
Or in the middle of the road of no vehicles like this.




Don't be too shy cos' it's really not pleasant at all. Just be yourself, talk to me about your everything, even your most crappiest rubbish. 
PS : Aren't we suppose to accept everything they have on themselves, if we love them truly?

Bring me to somewhere cool. Somewhere beautiful that I've never been to.
Another point, dress casually. Don't wear a tuxedo with a red tie like you're going to get marry or going to a luxurious dinner. Wear something comfy, maybe a cute T-shirt with "I am a cool guy" written on the shirt? Haha, I don't mind, as long as it's suitable with the place you're bringing me to.

For everyone's info, a candlelight dinner is unnecessary, VERY unnecessary. I would go for any local food from any Mamat stalls, hehe. BUT, if a table is booked for a romantic dinner, I think I will say yes too, to see whether how romantic you are or I should say, how much efforts do you put in our very first date :P



Perhaps, you can still bring me to do something outrageous. Think of something out of the box, me love creativity :P
As I'm very outdated, tell me things that I don't know. Let me know all the extraordinary facts. Or (if you're a photographer, which will be an extra point) TEACH me to improve my photography skills! 
The best would be YOU bring me to a lovely place where I can watch beautiful SUNSET!

Maybe we can stay until night to count twinkling stars together (IF there's any). That's why a proper date should be chosen wisely. Hehe.
Seriously, if you're a good singer, you can sing to me. It will be extra sweeter if you play a hide and seek with me, purposely want me to discover your pretty-content notes. HA, will you?
Surprise is good but don't test me for too long. I'll get either too impatient or too mad that I think I'm stupid.



Walking along the beach side is ultra relaxing, doodle a love on the sand with our fingers is cute as well. But ONE THING I don't wish on the first date is, kiss. A soft kiss on cheek would be okay but not lips to lips. Don't ask me why, it's just that I don't wish to.
You can be as romantic as sweet as whatever you want, but no overdoing it. Romantic comes naturally from yourself. Don't google for tips unless you have really no idea, (poor thing).

Last but not least, I love you for what you are not what you do to make me like the happiest girl on the first date.
To start a relationship, both must learn to understand, loyal, trust, and try their best to face any hardships that are trying to separate them including rumours, family problems, liars,backstabbers an envious people.
...

Oh, wow. What kind of philosophy is this?
Haha, anyhow, this is the original but SIMPLE piece that my best friend wrote.

Click and read.
It's lovely, I gurantee :)


Note : Written on Feb 2011. Perspectives might change from time to time. Still, thanks for reading! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket