07 February 2011

Conversation between . .

Me and Sis S

He's flowing Canon blood! *points to her friend who uses a Canon DSLR*
We are having Nikon blood in our body, while SHE *points at me*.. a mixture of Canon, Nikon, Sony, or what?
*huh? in silent*
What do you want? Canon or Nikon?
Nikonnnn! *replies in an excited tone*
HAHAHA! *claps*


Me and Uncle S

Khim ahhh, faster get yourself a DSLR. All these DSLR bags are waiting, and I'm waitinggg!
*grins*
...

Hearing all these is making me happy. ESPECIALLY the second conversation :]

Told ya' my maternal family is awesome like thaaaat! Save as Draft
Now, a new determination is flowing through every of my brain cells. I'm adding a number in new year resolution.
THAT IS :

I.AM.GOING.TO.GET.MYSELF.A.DSLR.WITH.MY.OWN.MONEY.
hopefully by next year.
Previously, I was thinking to own that camera after pursuing a degree or master at least? 
But I changed my mind. How long can we still stay young?
What if the world really comes to an end on 2012 which I hope it's not true but rumours?
Yeah. I am NOT going to demand a single cent from my parents. Either by working, or the amount of money contain in the angpows, OR birthday present in the form of ringgit Malaysia, I am planning to collect at least three to four thousand bucks.

Hint : To those who is planning to give me a birthday present, PLEASE save your money. Don't waste your money buying photo album or anything like that. SAVE IT. On the other way round, if you really really wish to give me something which uses cash, simple.
Go take a red packet, insert that cash into the packet and hand it to me.
That would be much better. :)

Yeah. In that way, I will feel happy. I can totally taste the satisfaction of getting what I want by my own hard work. 

Just a short note before I go to bed ;
A bucket of thank you to my cousin sister, Sue Yen who made my dream come true :)
I've been wanting a mp3 for ages!
Excuse my outdate-ness or whatever, I don't own any of that although I'm already 18. Not even a camera phone with a mp3 =_=
I.am.not.kidding.



She got me this, instead.
An ipod shuffle which is PINK in colour. (This is an EPIC present)
Which I couldn't stop thanking her :') 


ALSO, I got my very first birthday present from LeeWanYing, who bought a sorta-like-shirt-but-look-like-dress at the same time. She passed it to my sister who brought it back from her work place last week.
Seriously, thank youuuu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket