02 October 2009

Nur Shahiela Chao,

self
I’ve been waiting for today for SOOOO long.
What’s so special? It’s my best friend’s birthday!
Who? who? who? [see the title]
Still don’t know who? She’s Nur Shahiela Chao bt AFC.
DSC07411 jeng.jeng.jeng. This is she!
I was so excited, planning the whole event, or so called-SUUUPRRISE for her,
First of all, we ignored her. i mean like ally’s ignoring and pretending like we totally FORGET her birthday!
oh well, ME ! pretended to be a very forgetful person, tired of yesterday.
I apologised to her numerous times that i forgot to bring her presents.
She was like “ Nvm :) You don’t need to but me a present”
I answered ,”Why? i am your best friend ya knw, i should remember!” *still acting*
Later on, i told her that there’s 2 mysterious person who wanna give her presents.
I added that the mysterious persons are her seniors,
[actually the persons are me and alia :P]
She obviously godsmacked and getting really , REALLY curious *giggles*
She asked me who’s that, well why on earth am gonna tell her? it eventually spoil my plan aite?
While she was in the prefect meeting room, me and moli went to take the presents, wrote some notes [thanks to amal ! :D]
and i hid the presents under the pondok near the badminton court.
Finally, she was out from the room. Immediately, i passed her the note [which is from the 2 mysteriuous person]
She was like keep “ohmygod-ing” while me, shahirah,nik and alia teased her to have so cute and romantic admirers,
She blushed and smiled :D :D
Nik and Shahirah said : Chehh, macam main explrorace jer! *Everybody dissolves into laughter*
Well me and ally getting more excited when she headed to the court.
She reached the pondok,  still can’t find the HUGE gifts.
DSC07412
After several minutes, she found! *happy*
DSC07413
She checked and getting more curious and ever,
She started to suspect me and ally,
We was still pretending until she saw the name of me and ally in a cd.
She stood for some seconds, tears were flowing out from her eyes,
She’s touched, i think :) :)
We started to sing a happy birthday song to her and her tears flow MORE! :)
DSC07416
So the suprise kira jadi kot, She suspected something on me,
which i think i nearly made the plan fail !
she said, i am not the kind of person who will forget something special date like today, which is her birthday :D
awwww, you knw me well, SHAAAA! :)

DSC07417
Thanks Shahirah and Nik for the help! :) ally, our plan was SUCCESSFUL! teehee :D

DSC07415  Tadaa !
The gifts from the SENIOR-mysterious persons, which is me and alia.
wanna know what i gave her? oh well, it’s a windchime. ally? errr.. it’s a MOO MOO
ME and ally? a video [the cd] and a photoframe with picture of 3 of us :)
Shahiela, did you like the presents from us?
Hope you do. Have a blast 16th, babe.
Your life is now officially sweeter than the YESTERDAYS from today onwards :)
ily!

PS: sorry that my acting was bad, BADDD!
PSS: Sha, are you happy?
PSSS: There’s more to go. Check out twitter and facebook, sha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket