18 February 2009

sukantara.



Monday!


Warmed up,as usual. Was so
excited to run! Ran with classmates = moli,prithini,hamraa and me,myself. Found
myself in the 3rd position,which im not the last! Haha~ got “2” points.
Damn happy wei! Hahaa. Then went for the long jump. I hurted my right feet. Damn.
It was painful la anyhow. I scared it’ll bengkak. =( 




TUESDAY!




We lontar-ed a peluru! Sadly,I
scored none. ZERO,alright? Not happy to tell about. Anyhows,for the whole
thing,I manage to contribute at least 5 POINTS to red house. Heh~ proud of
myself! *winks* well,we still in a-don’t know-situation about the results of
the fun run. Hopefully red will score well.  







WEDNESDAY!


Did ntg. Was reading an
article from STAR newspaper. A topic which everyone would love to read. Its “XES”.
*faham-faham sendiri* its about teenagers-youngsters nowadays are getting hyper
in practicing that? Or like what the subtitle says “teenagers experimenting sex”
lols. That was so not making sense. EXPERIMENTING?



*sweats* then later on,
yellow n green did their long jump while other houses practicing kawad.








This week suppose to be an
extra-time-for-study week that every student should appreciate for. That’s what
I advised sha. Should start studying dy. Seperti kata pepatah “mengatakan org
lain tetapi bukan kepada diri” *this proverb I create one* ;) I didn’t start a
thing. Still relaxing and play pet society. Not only that,after hworks,I’ll
find extra time to ONLINE not facing the books. Thank god that the hworks were
not so much. Starting from tmrw, the basket will full of assignments again. Ah,damn
it~! Why am I so not concern? Nowadays my English whether in speaking or
writing was getting worse. I need to practice. Speak n write. And now I did
practice SPEAKING. I need to. That’s my aim for this year right?



So,stop crapping.  Au revoirs! *need to rush on my hworks,readings as well as sleeping*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket