16 February 2009

belated



It’s a late post actually. To tell you how’s the valentine went
on. Oh,pls. I celebrated with my friends and family. No boyfriends. They are
still a NO-WAY in my list. So as usual,went to school, by bus I mean. Predict-estimate
the bus wont be full. Hopes girls are more than boys. I was wrong. So-so-so
wrong. The amount of BOYS indeed-obvious more than GIRLS. How sad. Im the only
convent girl there. Duh! That sounded so wrong. Anyhows,im disappointed with
girls. This shows that mainly of the girls who take BUS 5 to school celebrating
VALENTINE!. Excluding me,ok! So overall,girls were only 7. boys? Agak banyaklah.
No comment. Felt scared if surreounded with boys. Sigh~



Alright,that’s the story. Chaos. =)


Btw, happy belated Red heartVALENTINE day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket