24 December 2011

Early-on-stage-Alzheimers ;

No, I did not diagnosed with that disease nor any of my family did.
I just so happened to forget the day instead of date when I'm living in China. I don't remember the day (at all) because I was actually counting down the days left to go back home or in another way round, I only see the number on the dates. In all honesty, I swear that I didn't know that tomorrow is a Saturday. Serious honest.

The pathetic news is I have another two more weeks less than fourteen days before my semester break officially comes to an end. 
Gahhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

*bangs head on the wall*

The trip to NingPo and Hangzhou this time was different, not to say very fun due to the EPIC cold weather. My legs were all shaky whenever I was at outdoors. We had every of our meals 2 hours earlier, following the people there, so as our sleeping times.
During winter, the Sun rises at 5.00 in the morning and set at 5.00 in the evening. That's why I said, it feels different to stay there.
However, I got to observed the winter clothing fashion and also got to taste LOADS of nice food there :)
All thanks to my brother, he never fail to bring us somewhere nice where our tummy woul be definitely satisfied. He even stuffed me bowlS of rice without even considering the side effects. Ha, if my face is getting rounder than round, I would treat him my fist in return. >__<






Joking.


Haha. I kind off adapted to the lifestyle there. The traffics are always busy with vehicles. Buses without horns are unusual. Noise pollutions are everywhere. (the horns are very irritating). Nonetheless, I like the zebra crossing (though the people there don't really pay attention to the traffic pedestrian light), because it was well designed and it's unique. (I'll show you guys the photo next time). Imagine there are 4 zebra crossings at a junction. Isn't that something interesting?
Another lifestyle that I dislike but I HAVE TO accept is the spitting habit. *ewww
It's quite normal for us to witness men spitting but women? Oh god. It was the most disgusting scene I've ever came across in my life. Spitting in front of public is enough gross but spitting with sound?

*shakes head

Better don't imagine, I almost puke whenever I recall back.
Well, every country has its pros and cons. Hangzhou is quite clean compared to the last time I been there, which was around.. 2005? Brother said the workers will sweep away the trash on the floor (especially plastics) where ever they saw any. Their recycle bins are quite efficient as well. Not all, but mostly yeah. The place has grown into a huge city, surrounded with tall buildings, apartments, shopping malls and not much skycrapers yet for now. Cars are on every edge of the road. Less bicycles, more car :( As the trend is changing, the bicycles are displayed for the public to rent whenever the citizens need it. How nice right?
I've tried the MCD outlet as well. Hoho :P
The burgers are definitely better :P I get to try yummy food that they don't sell at any of the MCD outlets in Malaysia. :D

I've been to and fro via Air Asia. All I could say is, the service provided was quite good. It's just that the seating place is way a little bit smaller and not very comfy for me. (I know I'm demanding but it's the truth :/)

Otherwise it was all good. The female stewardess seems to be lesser when I came back to KL. :(
Weird isn't it? I was supposed to be happy to see so many male stewardess which in fact, I wasn't happy at all. I prefer looking at hot-looking-fluent-speaking-female air hostess rather than the males. (UNLESS there are good-looking-ones) Hohohohohoho :P

The part I like Air Asia the most was the way the aeroplane landed on the lane of the airport. It was perfectly smoothed and it feels different compared to MAS Airlines. Although AirAsia aeroplane did rotate the plane a little when we - the passengers were high up above the atmosphere, which actually freaked me out a little, but it was a fun experience. Haha :P

Ohhh! Did I mention that I get to sit by the window and hence I get the chance to snap photos and observed the most beautiful sunset ever? :')

The feeling was amazing!

Just for your info, I've reached Malaysia safe and sound, perfectly healthy at 8.10pm just now at room temperature of 26 degrees celcius. *pilot tone

As my Aussie families have already arrived to KL a few days ago, I can't wait for Christmas.

CAN'T WAIT!
*full of excitement and enthusiasm face*






2 comments:

  1. Wow you travel a LOTT! Hope you have a fun Christmas then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really to be honest! Haha :)
    Thanks there. You too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket