30 June 2012

For I Shall Make It Even ;

This is my 8th post of the month, and it's going to be a short one.



























June was being fine to me. I'm glad and I'm very blessed.
Despite of the endless tutorials coming in, I managed to meet up with some of my highschool friends and watched plenty of movies. :)
Earlier of the month, I went to Penang via a society trip. It was all cool and great. There's nothing I could rant, but there are photos (in my pendrive) I would like to share but yours truly has no time to upload 'em in facebook, what's more posting the photos here.
I'll try, i'll try.


The feeling called "guilty" never fail to haunt me whenever I insert the broadband into my netbook. Be it for minutes for hours,
my brain will certainly say :


"Stop it. You have works to do."




Like seriously, I feel bad now.
:B
...


of PS I Love You

























My journey in reading a book is about to end. Can't wait to make a review about this book which is coming pretty pretty soon! :D


Mmm. What book shall I read next? *looking at the list
Jodi  Picoult's My Sister's Keeper?
Emily Bronte's Wurthering Heights or
Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl?




Either way, I better get going now before I start to regret. Treat me well, July!

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket