10 August 2015

Just an instant thought ;

Nowadays, I'm blogging as though as I'm daily tweeting. Bzz

Anyhoo, just a simple confession from yours truly :

I ABSOLUTELY LURVESSS how people can 
express themselves so beautifully in words! 
:)


I like to read other people's (strangers/people whom I follow for a long time) blogs. Whether it is an emotional/personal/thoughts kind of posts, wordy or not, it doesn't matter. As long as it is the language that I am able to understand, I like to read them all :) 
Y'know at times, people do write about emotional blog post yet they are able to express themselves so amazingly by just the usage of some words? It's just like reading a novel!
So long story short, blog post that inspires and story that is full of passion and energy makes me a happy reader! 



P/S : I sound like a creepy stalker. lol


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket