13 August 2015

Keep going, you are not there yet.



Looking at my goddamn results and I want to look at them every day until I graduate.
I want to look at them until they become my daily motivation to work even harder than before. Although you have personally achieved your target, that target dear self is only part of your main goal. Two more donkey years to go, make sure you utilize the time well to excel, at the same time have the best time of your life :)

Keep going, keep pushing yourself, keep doing your best! 
Received congratulatory wishes here and there from dear ones. I am undoubtedly grateful. Thank you so much, my dear support system!

Indeed the thought,

"Aim high, achieve higher!" :)

Happy Thursday, everyone!



P/S : I might look cool by typing the few paragraphs above, but actually..Iamsodyinglyhappyinsidefeelslikerewardingmyselfalldayallnight! Afterall, this deserves some small celebration, isn't it? :) 
PP/S : Okay, keep cool pk. Work harder and you'll deserve better celebration after that :))


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket