20 December 2013

Again,

At lrt station ;
Girl A (stranger) rushed to the door of the train, gasping for air and said,
"Hey, Hi!"

Pk said nothing, just smiled back as a reply to the kind greeting. Girl A settled down, followed by her friend, Girl B (another stranger) sat down, hugging her luggage and then said, "Hi" with that cheerful smile.
This time, Pk almost said hello/hi but she gave both of them the friendly hi-bac
k smile and with a slight nod instead.

Train started to move.
"Stesen berikutnya Bukit Jalil, next station Bukit Jalil."

When the station was about to reach Bandar Tasik Selatan, three of us exchanged glances and smile, the random conversation started,
"Going back?"
"Yes!" 
"Where to?"
"Kajang!" 
"Ahhh so near!
"And both of you?"
"JB!"
When both of them quicken up their pace through the stairs, Pk said,
"Safe travels!"

And they replied,
"Okay, you too! Byeeeee!"
and off they went running to TBS station to catch their bus back to their hometown. 
.............


Had this kind of brief conversation multiple times with different people before (blogged), it was a mixture of nice yet weird feelings.. that people you don't know suddenly just start up a conversation with you.. and idk if that's weirdly nice or just nicely weird. Hahaha anyway it was a good experience and all these random hi-bye-talk did make my day sometimes. :))

Speaking of going back to hometown, to those who are going back now or later on, SAFE TRIP HOME! 

I'm officially FREEEE from daily study and is having my one week of holidays now ;)
BUT I SHALLN'T BE TOO HAPPY CUZ' I HAVE ASSIGNMENTS to do and a lot of revisions to do sobsobsob.

Another class test is coming pweety soon, I cannot afford to party every single day or else Microbiology lecturers or the subject itself will kill me in a very evil way that no one could ever imagine. :B
Not to mention the oh-so-boring-Sociology. /faints literally/


ANYWAY, I'm gonna update myself here very soon! :D
With lotssss of photos and stories of course!

ANDDDD I've just created a label called " Life As A Commuter "- which is a collection of posts about my experiences and interesting stories that happened during my travel to uni/elsewhere via public transport. Enjoy reading and stay tuned to my next post and more! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket