14 October 2013

WAKE UP, SLEEPYHEAD

So are you excited for your first class? 
(insert hyperactive smiley here)


Truth be told, I felt half excited-half not. Guess it's just neutral?
First few classes were pretty okay, Mr. Alexius Chang's lesson on Introduction to Psychology was INTERESTING /fangirl face/, oh well partly because it is my favourite-dream subject to study -ah yes just a heads up, I'm taking Psychology subject this semester not because I want so much but I HAVE TO. It's a good news for mehh hehe /fangirl face again/

I remember very clearly that classes on Tuesday was EPICLY boring, as the whole day was filled with lectures continuously with a long break in between and then continued with MORE lectures. :B Then I had my first not-so-well-prepared-presentation ever after so many months of not touching microsoft power point. It was about history of nursing ; touching on Florence Nightingale (if you're interested on who on earth is that, you can just google it) and also different religious approach in that field. I was doing the latter topic while Pris did the first one. It horrified me a few minutes before the presentation that.. I actually misinterpreted the topic and did "How does religion play a role in the development of nursing?". Pffts pffts pffts.

Feeling extremely crappy, I apologised to Ms. L for did it wrongly. Thankfully for her kind-hearted-ness, I was forgiven and was allowed to present what I had prepared. :D

Blablabla and then Ms. L evaluated all our 10-minute-performances. To my SURPRISE, Ms. L actually complimented my group for giving extra details and said it was well done that one of the group members did apologise for mistakes made, etc etc (I think she was talking about me coughs). I was expecting more harsh comments regarding on speaking, providing more relevant details but meh she was really nice and gave us a lot of encouraging words! Haha, I've learnt my lesson and grateful enough for what she said that day. :)
And THEN I had one of the longest break ever THAT week because Ms. SWT was absent, so two classes with her were cancelled and will be REPLACED some other day. /sob sob/


Moving on, I'd like to speak about a very serious issue (serious mode on) regarding on falling asleep in class. Idk why and since when that I actually feel extremely sleepy whenever I'm in class, good god why I was almost asleep in nearly every single class that I attended UGHHHH FML. I was caught red-handed (almost) closing my eyes like a panda having not enough sleep and then BOOM, during Sociology class, Ms. P asked,

"Hey, are you okay? Do you need some stretching/standing maybe?" (with that understanding look)

Feeling embarassed, and immediately I was awake for the rest of her class, lol. Hahaha.
One, I admit, the 'couches' on the auditorium are too comfy, even my friends said it's impossible to not fall asleep under such a comfortable environment :P
Second, is when the lecturer speaks at a monotonous voice or bullet-train-no-pauses tone... gah, can you imagine?

Imagine me doing like this, trying hard not to fall asleep for REAL.
(I wonder how the lecturers thought if they saw me with that face, lol) *hides my face*

Ahh man, this cannot happen anymore tomorrow and the days after tomorrow! Pretty shitty embarassing whenever I think about it :B
ANYWAY, throwing that topic aside,

I
FINALLY
GOT
MY
STUDENT I.D.!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not.

Hahaha cuz' the photo was not pleasant-looking meh :< A couple of guys said, "Eh, okay what!". Haha yeh it looks alright, maybe not up to my expectation maybe? Y'know, girls just being girls -not satisfy with whatever photo on IC/passport/student ID being taken :P Hahaha, actually it does looks fine lah just that when I have gotten and looked at my student I.D., the first thing I noticed was my eyebags, lol. That's why I dislikedislikedislike it, well to not comment further, it's gonna last for goddamn four donkey years. So yeah pk, just BEAR WITH IT.







Ending the post with a few o.o.t.d. (outfit of the day) vain photos on Thursday, catch up with y'all soon :)



P/S : I miss my straight bangs! D:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket