28 October 2013

Ironic

Just when you're about to start studying, there will be people telling you..



"Don't stress yourself up! Chill!!!"

or..


"What? You're studying? Chill weyh I haven't even start a thing!"


=__=




Just when you're about to enjoy yourself, have a good relaxing time after revision, there will be people telling you..




"You post a lot of photos huh. So happening, looks like you're enjoying yourself" sarcastically

or..

"Study hard"

or..

"No need to study is it?"


with that kind of tone like I procrastinate every single day, every single minute.


=_____=




..............................


Just to point out ; posting photos/sharing photos/posting statuses does not mean that I don't study at all yeah? Similarly, always hang out with books does not mean I don't chill and relax myself yeah?
AND
Posting a lot of positive quotes/words/sayings does not mean I'm happy all the time without frustration or sadness yeah?

Everybody has their own way of studying (their ass off) as well as releasing their stress.

People often say that posting positive stuffs/sending positive stuffs to people will create a positive outcome, that's why I hardly rant online (except at Twitter, sometimes if I'm too stressed up :P Poor followers). At times, it's very annoying that I just have to point them all out HERE to make things clear.

Still going to be myself anyhoo. Thanks for giving me the pressure, but I think that it's good to feel the stress for the good reasons, not the bad ones.

I'm not taking these personally and definitely not letting all these to bring me down!
Good day, peopleeee :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket