06 November 2011

After the stressdom ;

Picture from ;
I am so gonna ;
  • Upload PHOTOS of "Take Me Out" , "AIDS- BHS", "Chemistry-Biology Experiments", "Outingssss" and the list goes on.
  • Blog about all the leftover topics that I promised to blog :)
  • Read up all the pending novels :D Must finish "A Walk To Remember" :]
  • Complete Physic notes. MUST MUST MUST!
  • Finish Pure Maths and Applied tutorials :/ Gahhh.
  • Clean my room
  • Go for the Genting trip with ze classmates :)
  • Re-edit the class's video :3
  • DO PHYSIC TUTORIALS. Grr.
  • Re-study organic chemistry.
  • Study Chapter K and complete the last tutorial! :O
  • Join PHOTOGRAPHY TRIP like pleasepleaseplease! :( I seriously want to have some self-experience on going for an outdoor shooting :(
  • watch manymany MOVIESSSSS! (again hahaha)
  • EAT. PASAR MALAM. JOG.
  • Collaborate a song with roommate (LOLOL)
  • Leave Malaysia to China :(
  • Meet my AUSSIE FAMILY! (weeeweeee)
  • Outing with my old schooooooooooolmate x)
  • Restudy AS syllabus (I think, but I don't think there's time) I'll most probably study maths :/
  • read all the novels that I bought!
  • celebrate Christmas and New Year happily! :D
Like TROLOLOLOL. A long list of to-do(s) for the last two months before 2012.
Gees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket