08 June 2011

Arr. Wei Pok Pok Chui ;

GUESS WHO? xb
It's MEEE! xb
Who? The chessy wedges?
NO!
It's me, LEE YOKE WEI! xP

Oh mai gaddd, what iz Lee Yoke Wei doing at LPK's blog?!

It's my birthday weh, that's why ! xP
Muahahahahah! xDD
Because I'm awesome like that ! xP

This is my style.
Ewwwww, want it or not, eu have to remember this !
Remember this, remember Lee Yoke Wei ! xP
Okay. Let the blogmistress speak. Enough. Shoo, Yoke wei, SHOOO! :P
2009.
Kawad competition
Thanks deyh. For being my friend, for being my partner, for being my buddeh, for being my everything x)

This year, I've nothing special to give you but this blogpost. Imma announce to everyone that TODAY : 8 June 2011 is officially LEE YOKE WEI'S DAY.
:D So Happy Yoke Wei Day! :D This datin will announce national PUBLIC HOLIDAY pretty much.. sooon? LOL
Anyway,
we sorta celebrated this datin's birthday last Saturday. We are WHO?
Me.grace.jooann.and.all.yoke.wei's.awesomazingfriends :D

For the whole night, she was smelly, obviously. xD Wanna know why? 
JUST HAVE LOOK AT HER FACE.
Now you know why! xD
HAHAHAHA. Nonetheless, she had fun I suppose, so apply all the creams on her face isn't such a big deal. WE SHALL DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR. *smirks
Be careful, Lee Yoke Wei! :P

Last but not least, as always,

I want you to be happy.

Love ya, kawan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket