07 June 2011

I Feel You, sincerely ;


Things to do later ;

  1. Receive a wonderful lecture-like-nags by someone who shares the same blood as me - AGAIN. I gotta be prepared with boxes of tears-wiping-tissues :/
  2. I am actually afraid. (refer number 1) :(
  3. Messy room should be CLEANED.
  4. Self-note and MS assignment Y___Y
  5. To the temple with Mum to ask about the "fantabulous" wedding date for the fella that I mentioned in number one.
  6. Not going to study -again, obviously -__- Been so busy with going in and out of the house lately. Argggggh. Dislike. 
Since last Sunday, I only completed Chemistry self-note, Pure Maths tutorials, Physic Practical report, Chemistry Tutorials, Biology Tutorials and a little bit studies on Physic Dimension ONLY! Ahhhh FML.


As day goes, I started to feel the tense and the stress already. I know I should have just chill but I just can't! :( #exam'sapproachingthat'swhy. Too afraid to lose the scholarships or too afraid too catch up with the syllabus I guess. Haish.
Now I feel you, dear SOCK (the picture). I FEEL YOU! :(

P/S : This is just one of the way to release my stress. I will go back to the cheerful, optimistic me. Don't worry! :)
PP/S : Cousin's wedding blogpost -coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket