11 March 2011

MOVIEEEEEES ;

Hello-yellow, folks! :P
Miss me, miss me, miss me? Booyeah. I know it's a NO. But HEYYYYY! *grins
Correction :
NOTE TO SELF : Everyday is going to be AWESOME!!
So the day before yesterday, which was the yesterday's yesterday, I went to mid with muhh gang to watch..
Rating : 5 or 6 / 10
My favourite character was actually..
LOL!
Not the very cheeky Alex Pettyfer :b He is double triple hotter in I AM NUMBER FOUR. (duhhhh)
He *points at the picture* (real name > Neil Patrick Harris) acted as the very "intelligent" blind man in the movie who was super duper hilarious! HAHA :D
This movie dissapointed me, like A LOTTTT. It was just plain and normal, nothing excites me.
Ahhhh, I was wishing for moreeee and betterrrr you know. TSKTSK for this movie!
But somehow, in someway, I understand how the main male-character, Kyle (Alex Pettyfer) feel when he was being looked down as one of the ugly people.

When he said, "No one likes ugly people", my watery eyes are forming!
HAHAHA, not being emotional though, it's just that I feel extremely bad and sad for those ugly people out there (IN THIS WORLD) who get pretty much ugly judgement from some people who value their APPEARANCE, not personalities. Just the look.
C'mon, YOU ARE UGLY as well, if you are labelling the less-flawless-people as "ugly". No offence, honestly.
So as a brief conclusion, this movie can be improved! Uhhh, how I wish someone could edit and turn it into a better one :b
Muhh gang. MULTIRACIAL-gang :]
We had a lot of laughable moments. Everyone was so pretty in their own way! :) We pretty much enjoy walking around and GUESS WHAT? We managed to find BOOST, lol. (Y) us!
.. 

Yesterday, my sis and I headed to the Mines to watch..
RANGO!
Now is showing at cinema nationwide. Woweee! Felt so awesome to watch on the day itself, with a super wide screen (dayyum, TGV :b) and only roughly around 5-6 people in a huge room?
I give 6 or 7 upon 10 for this movie. This is yet another normal comedy cartoon, not VERY funny, but not TOO bad either. It was just okaay.
These! are freaking cuUuTE! These owls are so called the narrator, and the music background. They play every single song, depending on how the main character (Rango) feels. LOLFACE.
So as usual, if you wish to know the plot of these two movies, please go to Wikipedia, thank you :)
This week was rather enjoyable. Hekhek.


Actually, I wanted to put this as my profile picture in facebook. I always, ALWAYS love a multiracial picture like this :]

Gees. Oh, look LOOK! 
Look what am I holding :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket