17 January 2011

You're 18 ;

 Thenmoli Muyandy. Who else? :)

Ladies and gentlemen
*soft coughs* 

Let me present you a gentle lady (referring to the picture above), who's trying to act decent, (but still a gangster) student.
according to ShahielaC
*soft coughs again*

First off, she's a mixture of a lil bit of perasan  and beautiful woman. Just take a look at this picture.

 Ahaha. I don't need to say more.
Maybe you don't get why I said so,  she's perasan AND beautiful at the same time ;)

She's the "Ah Long" of the class.
"Ehh you, you still owe me RM 32.00 and please pay asap ye." (in a fast-bullet-train-tone)
Oh. WAIT. A. MINUTE.
Did I say fast-bullet-train-tone?!
Ahhhh yes. She's so expert in that.
She can say sentence like "My name is Thenmoli and I am from green house" to Elomynameisthenmoliandfromgreenhouse

She is solid. Ehh I mean, muscular ;)
She is ALMOST as strong as a man. Don't try to whack her or something, she'll whack you in return (!) in a way more painful than you hit her.
Seriously, no kidding. Don't ever mess up with her, she'll turn you upside down for sure :)

So you think you can dance?
So I think we Thenmoli can dance. :]
Hell yeah, baby. She can groove like oh-my-god. Don't doubt her, she just need a little bit of confidence :)

Of course, she mixes with me and a malay Sakai called Zarina so well. SO.PERFECTLY.WELL :)
Thanks to the SAM Rawang camp, a sakai club has been invented. :) We're pretty proud that we're the next generation of the sakai-sakai people though :)
Hikhik.


And this is another fab group of mine, we always go crazy together. :P Nik, the famous, lovely hottie, Thenmoli, the innocent but sweet-looking-girl, and me, the tall-stick-like-figure.
Aren't we just the best combinations? :D

Last but not least, Happy Birthday babe :) 
May you have the best-est birthday ever ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket