18 January 2011

Day 08 ;

What do you think of your handwriting?                       

Oh well. Of course it's pretty, cute, round, and cooler than yours. 
Hakhak!
Damn perasan.

...
Nahh, ain't pretty or cute or cool at all. In fact, my handwritings are round. *exhale* Not exactly "very" round but sometimes my writings are shaped based on my mood, to be precise.
If I feel lazy, I'll write in a pure lazy-pig way.
If I'm feeling good, enjoying life where I have tonnes of times to be wasted, I'll write it in the most perfect way, the most memerizing handwriting that MYSELF is impressed even after flipping through again for the tenth nor the thousand-th time.
Woo.
When it comes to homework. which I did them mostly in a rushing way, all my letters and numbers will be jumbled up! That pretty much annoys me :X

 I can't find any of my handwriting-picture elsewhere and I'm darn lazy to take a picture of my handwriting now. So I took this instead. 
These are part of the handmade cards that I did for my school teachers 2 years ago. 
Never did I know that I had so much ideas those times. Gees, my ideas now are rotting slowly Too bad :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket