29 January 2011

Day 19 ;

Day 19- A few pictures of you 2-5 years ago and now, how have you changed since then?

Form One

Form Two

Form Three

Form Four

No need to say, everyone has changed. (Must including me)
I've grown to someone what? From a god-you're-a-typical-flat-chest-nerdo to a coughs-better-looking-knows-how-to-smile-better-senior. Yehhh, high school senior, community junior :)

Since then, I was a no-no to fashion, 100% nerd ( Got 90% for Sejarah like hella duhhh :P [ONLY MONTHLY TEST] ) , totally anti boys, and not to mention very afraid of strict-looking-senior-faces.
As years went, I've grown.. to become more friendly? more sporting ? more party-like-kind-of-creature? more open-minded? ;)

Yes, I've learned A LOT of life lessons too.
One thing that has obviously changed is my face. Did you notice the transformation from a kiddo to a mature-looking-me by looking at the pictures above?


NOW.
Do you think I'm crazier? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket