15 December 2010

Graduation SMKCK '10;


The 93' babies are no longer known as high school-ers. These youngsters are
young OLD enough to say goodbye to high school! (I mean like seriously! OLD? Let's replace that word with something better. What about matured? :D Sounds like a grown up huh?) Alright, alright. Back to proper and formal tone. *coughs
Fortunately, they are still Form Fives but (with the condition) only until this 31st of December. Teehee?
...
It's not easy, to climb up the stairs, (yes, I'm referring to the staircase of life) from a kindergarten to a primary school kid. Hoahh, those times I was so proud to be a standard one pupil. Little and innocent (can cry anytime I want cos' standard one is the youngest [!] mehhh :P) Nahh, I ain't that sensitive. I swear to God that I didn't cry at all
over silly things. Geeees.
...
As we moved on, I was already a UPSR-taker. I hold the work-hard principle and God gave me the best 5 A in the world :) I was glad, really. (eventhough I had a nerve-wrecking night the day before)
It's wonderful that I was a secondary student in 06'. Form One (junior and also the youngest) was pretty much terrifying. Senior's stares killed and left a few remarkable scars in one's memory. No, I ain't kidding. They really did!
ha.. Those days..
And now I am a Form Five student, still a Form Five.
Always a Form Five? No. That sounded not quite right.
...So SMKCK had this graduation ceremony specially for the Form Fives (who else? ) on 23rd Oct 2010. We were to gather in school before leaving to Palm Garden, Putrajaya for lunch. On that morning, we wore the black (not green ) graduation gown for photography session just before the short ceremony start. FYI, we (the 5 INTAN) involved in a short perfomance on that day.
Want to know? :P I was a photographer on that particular day.

That was obviously not my camera.
I had it rented from Nazira :P
Couldn't thank her much for that!
......
As you can see, this was what I wore on that day ; a simple blouse with a long decent green skirt, with a butterfly necklace and a pair of white wedges.
Simple? :)
I prefer simplicity than complicated, trendy outfit because I just knew that I was going to sweat a lot as I don't stop walking around the school. (That's my habit)

The morning started with several usual speech by teachers, our head girl (!) , motivational talks and perfomances followed by receiving "empty" scroll from teachers .
It's not suprising that nobody actually listened to those speeches. I can bet, most of us did the talkings more than listenings :P Then, there was this motivational talk by a man from Inti College. Hardly all paid full attention on what he talked. Even, I was distracted by some unnecessary noises when I tried to pay full attention. Fortunately, I got some of the point on what the man was talking about.
He said, "
Never never never never give up. I failed numerous times when I was at your age. I struggled but I never gave up. So don't you give up!" (more or less like that)

It's been some time since the last time I listened to a motivational talk. To tell you the truth, I liked every words he said cos' they are really true that everyone of us should apply in life :)
...


I love the varieties in them ♥
So this is a picture of my classmates (except me) rehearsed last minute for our perfomance. We performed two songs ;
Season In the Sun and You Raise Me Up [all by Westlife :) ]
We didn't plan to do anything actually but all thanks to Sze Ruiy's suggestion, I persuaded and told the Intan-ers about the idea to perform together for our last year. Without further thinking, they nodded which made me felt ultra excited! :D Heh. (sorry for the overacting)
Earlier, we had some conflicts due to Pn A's honest comments (which was horrible). Everyone went home with a moody face, I guess. I discussed with some of them and finally came with a decision and decided to proceed with my idea (which I hope it would turned out good but not anything worse)
After the perfomance, we were kind of satisfied as we've tried our very best. I was hoping to make the day rather emotional actually, heh. A few teachers cried when we sang
You Raise Me Up. So I can consider that my aim was a half-success
:')



All the girls are pretty! :)
You may say that two of my classmates were either had nothing to do or just being too trendy.
...
Afternoon : Lunch at Palm Garden, Putrajaya
In the bus, we received Cadbury Chocolates from our dear mummy and her hubby, Mr J.
Awwww, she's just so sweet. We're glad to have her as our 2-year-class-teacher and we love her lots :)
No, more than lots





Love how the Sun shines :)


Together we've gone through ups and downs. From a totally stranger to a closer and beautiful friendship. No matter what colour we are, we stand as one class.




These two
donkeys
hotties on my left and right are two of my favourite hang out buddies. You'll definitely see us sticking to each other giggling or gossiping during tuition or any lunch place before tuition . People often say, who? The Malay, the Chinese or the Indian? Truly, I know that the people is mentioning us. Oppps. (How perasan)
But usually, I am always right. :)
Look, we're totally from different class when we were in Form One, Two and Three. I was in Intan <3 ,
Nik was in Ruby while Thenmoli was in Mutiara.
Three different races from three different classes started to get closer last year, shared many similarities despite the differences and for these, I am proud to have them. Thank God. :)
Thank you for the sweet memories.
We, walk as one class, sparkle as one diamond.
Forget us not,

We're the 5 Intan 2010.

Xoxo;

2 comments:

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket