12 December 2010

Suck ;

A million sorries for not updating my blog live on Thursday. I've been busy writing on other people's walls on facebook :P which caused me to sleep at 3.30 am in the morning :)
I don't know why but the internet line
nowadays just suck.suck.SUCK [!] *curse*
Did you know that I got a few long blogpost to write and you're amazingly SUCK? Oh, c'mon, don't try to make my holidays upset cos' I'm already enough depressed.(=.=)
I can't upload any picture, can't online properly and this is all thanks to you, Maxis Broadband :S I'm sorry but that really ruined my day. Grrrrrrrrr.
Anyway, starting from tomorrow until the next two weeks, I'll am going to be a full-time housewife, doing all the house chores
(including cooking, washing cleaning and ironing) and help my pa in taking care of the shop while others are happily enjoying their holidays at somewhere far from Malaysia. I.am.pathetic, I know -.-
Ha, I'll take that as
a life challenge then, (what can I do somemore other than living an optimistic life? ) to train myself to become more independent. Seriously, I can't imagine my life after SPM started with something like this. I don't have enough hang-outs you know. My heart has been really itchy and kept yelling,
"
I WANT TO GO AUSSIE!" or "I WANT TO GO FOR MOVIES!"
Cis. I'll try my best to occupy my time with something good, like reading the unread novels. Ahhhh yes, that's how I'm going to live for two weeks.
Pfffts, this is a very short update from me. Blogpost about graduation and celebration after SPM will be posted soon. Do wait for me! ♥

Au revoir.

P/S : I hate to be a outdated person. Please, internet, please. I promise to treat you good if your service makes me happy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket