04 June 2009

Heh ;)





Bonjour everyone!
Plan for any spectacular activities
for your hols?

Hope you do :)


Just came back from kajang town.


I accompanied my sis to somewhere
in taman jasmine to pray her godfather.



Then fetched mum from a cake shop
opposite metro point.



She baked some breads,cakes, and “HAM CURRYPUFF”.


Have u taste or even heard about
that?



I tell you, I ate it and all I could
do was *THUMBS UP* Tongue out



HAha.


Tomorrow going to watch movie with
alia, shahiela and shahirah.



Amm soo looking forward for it~!


Wohoo *jumps*


We shall rock ONE UTAMA out, babe!


Lols.


Then this Saturday to next
Wednesday, mum call me to accompany her to somewhere.



Haih. Meanwhile, ah wei invited me
and 8 other friends to go jalan-jalan next Monday or Tuesday.



Unfortunately, I think I can’t go. :(
 *sad*



Biology project and moral
assignments still waiting for me *sigh*



There’s still a lot of hworks left
undone.



*long-long exhales*


Nowadays, I sleep enough 10 hours everyday. [or sometimes 11 hours =l ]


Dream long enough


Consume enough junk food.


And practice enough unhealthy lifestyle


Are
u going to continue like this?



NoooOOO!


I tell you, NOOooo!


*slaps face*


Wake up, pk! WAKE UP!


Time is precious, remember?


Therefore, don’t waste any single
time relaxing like nobody’s business!



Do your hwork instead of online? Ah
yes, online only after u finish all ur
work.



Can you? Will try,no gurantee!


HAHA.


So good day people.


Au revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket