31 May 2009

packed and full

my holidays won’t be boring! *cheers*


BUT, there’s LOT of assignments
and homeworks that need to be completed by this 2-week-long-holidays. =(





@
Moral folio

@
Biology Folio



@
Acc notes



@
Sejarah notes



@
Maths (bluebook)



@
Own self-note and exercise



@
clean and tidy up rooms (my housework)



What I wish to do during hols:


#
blog! (is a must) *grins*



#
watch a drama or movies!



#
hang out with friends



#
go to friend’s house



#
online and chat



#
read 2 novels! (am so eager to)



#
master subjects that I weak in



#
shops at popular bookstore



Saw
my-going-to-do list? I hope I can spend my time wisely :)



TIME  IS  GOLD
 AND  PRECIOUS !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket