17 December 2015

Distract yourself for your own good ;

Fact number one : I get attached to someone (both gender) very easily. And it's pretty hard for me to detach once I get close to someone.

Which is quite annoying, because I'll be sad and all then  sooner or after, we'll be just another hi-bye-we-do-not-see-often-anymore-kind of friends. And that is why a quote mentions, "Some people come to your life as a blessing, some come as lessons. Some stay, but some leave."



Fact number two : I get influenced easily by my mood. When my mood is not going towards the positive door, laziness strikes. Which then lead to boredom and procrastination.

That is bad. Really, really bad. It sucks to know that you do things mostly according to your mood. #sademoji
Whenever I try hard to cheer myself up, to brighten up my upset mood, to finish up the (currently) pilling up assignments yet I just couldn't stop doing something else and daydreaming about my non-nursing electives which is going to only happen next year. #smackself

Nonetheless, I thank God for the existence of my mp3 and a pair of earphones. That distract me from dreaming for a while, at least.



Fact number three : When I am adapted to a new life and new environment, I feel reluctant to leave. Simple because of the memories made I guess.

Which explains I am clearly overly-attached to things. #shakeshead No good, pk. It is no good!



Fact number four : I need to always keep myself occupied, set many achievable and realistic goals to keep myself straight and focused. Otherwise, if unnecessary thoughts creep in, I'll be in deep deep trouble finding myself again.

Music. Movies. Outings. Happiness project. Volunteering. Read. Spread love. Photography. Explore new things. Focus on improving.

instead of facebook-ing, instagram-ming, and internet stalking.
I think I should restrain myself from using all these social medias one day. It actually feels good to disconnect for a while.



Anyway learn to distract yourself for your own good, self! 

Stop putting any hopes on non-realistic and not going to come true, dreams. Stop hunting, let it be. Always believe in actions rather than words and promises. Learn to let go things, learn not to be too overly attached. Learn that no matter what, people/things always come and go.


Learn that, each second as you live is very precious so enjoy the present and appreciate what is around you.


And, be kinder to everybody every day.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket