23 August 2015

Don't stop ;

Oh hey blog! Feel like blogging today so here I am :))

Semester break is coming to an end! One more Sunday and sem 5 is starting the day after. How time has passed so quickly! My holidays was alright, spent mostly with family although I secretly wish that I can spend equal time with my college and high school friends too :)

Recently, I have gotten feedbacks, a lot of them. Good, bad, etc. Some even made me rather confused, to be honest.

However I have read a very wise quote from someone whom I respect,

"Your examination results is not the main determinant of your success and future endeavors. Yet your attitude & behaviours in life is the key of your success in the future."


It's so true, isn't it?
I have planted a goal before I came to uni. A not so ambitious but achieveable goal.
But when I faced failure (in semester two) and somehow develop some love in what I am studying now, I asked myself, "Why do you always want to set an achieveable goal?"

I question further, "Why don't aim high then achieve higher?"
That caused me to change what I have set in the first place.
When I read the quote again, I agree so so much, but then when I think again, the (quite) possible/impossible aim that I have newly set is not really very much about the results, it's because I want to prove to myself that hard work, determination, never give up spirit (and of course a good set of attitudes) does bring many good outcomes if I start early and it certainly will benefit my coming future. Besides, my A-level achievement was a total disappointment, I am certain that I do not want to let the history to repeat again.

So I told myself with a determined heart, "At least for once, make yourself proud. Along the journey, enjoy every moment to the fullest."


Yet, thank you again for the encouragement. I am truly, very grateful!

:)


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket