31 March 2014


Yesterday was bad. And I expected today to be worse.

Bad because ;

  • I turned down something that could change my life. Seriously, with my strong reasons, of course.
  • The lecture notes for today were not uploaded to E-learning portal. I checked again before I went to bed. There was NOTHING! (hmmph)
  • Worried about the upcoming job on Friday.
  • The pressure to go back to uni for semester two. The annoying dress code, the pack timetable, ughh :/


Today, it turned out that it wasn't as 'worse' as I thought.


  • Lectures today was okay, prolly cuz' the teacher is interesting. I love the way she teaches us! :)
  • Met back my classmates. We are back to the crazy-nurses-mode-as-usual ;)
  • The upcoming job on Friday issue was surprisingly settled!
  • Briefing ended slightly earlier today, was ready to go for frisbee but with no luck, *thunders
    oh you know what happened :/
  • Felt bad really.
  • But I still am very thankful.

Ah, idk what is wrong with me my mood today. Swing here and there like nobody's business :(
And then, when I came across this at a page,


"Kids never think twice when they wanted to achieve something, they just do it.

As we grew older, we tend to think too much and end up not achieving anything at all. Because we are worried of failure/mistakes/criticism."

So true right!
It hit me.
And it also reminds me.
That we shouldn't be afraid ; to achieve what we want to achieve ; to be confident in whatever we're going to do ; to be stern and firm ; to make mistakes ; to be outstanding.

Buddy's motivational words are inspiring too :)) #blessed

Funny how a song like 'Love' by American Author could cheer me up in just 3 minutes and 17 seconds.
It's funnier when you've poured everything out (indirectly) in the form of words, it feels even better!


Meanwhile, SEM TWO STARTS TODAY! Time to get back to studies :3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket