18 November 2013

Dreams matter ;

Spend less time chasing people and more time chasing your dreams.
— Robert Tew


Spotted this quote when I browsed through my tumblr timeline two days ago. It feels really nice to read all these quotes again especially when you're not in a good mood. Those words, written in phrases or paragraphs can just lift up your smile if you truly understand the meaning behind each context that you're reading. It's like having manymany people cheering you up in a short time and yeah I wanna stress it again, it feels GOOD. :)

They say..
Every person you meet, every person you talk to, every stories you read, every thoughts you have came across have something valuable you can learn. Be it the positive or the otherwise, the lessons tho' appear invisible, are always there. It's you, whether or not can see or understand it.

Back to the above quote, I think it's undeniably true. Growing up until my age now makes me realise there's something even bigger outside in this world that I've yet to reach and explore. My priorities are so clear now to the point that I'll yearn for a bigger dream, for myself and my future alone. I'm glad that I'm manymany steps away from all the nonsense, whatever puppy-love-stories, stupid good-for-nothing jealousy/competition, stubborn attitude and also horrible, terrible dramas. Through all these, I've transformed to a more matured-thinking person, who will think 100x wiser before any action is taken. No more follow-my-feeling kind of decision, rather it's replaced by follow-my-heart-what-is-right-and-rational kind of decision.


I have a good friend who told me this once,

"NEVER expect anything in return." no matter in what situation.


and I remember it until now because it has a very huge impact on me -self realization part of course. I always apply this whenever I volunteer, whenever I offer help/favor, whenever I lend a hand -without hoping any repayment in whatever forms and guess what?
It feels empty and sorrow at first, especially people don't acknowledge you but on a positive note, it feels awesomely good especially when the person who receive your help/favor/kindness - smile. It feels even better when the smile comes with a 'thank you' :))

The joy of #randomactofkindness


Another thing I learnt was

"NEVER take things too personally."


People make mistakes, people can be real bastards  ignorant, people can be emotional. Do not let all those to affect your personal mood, or create any hatred/negative thoughts in you. If you don't take it seriously at people's harsh/bad attitudes towards you, trust me your life will not be miserable because of all these small petty business. Always tell yourself, life's too short to worry or care too much things that don't matter to you.
As I'm saying this, it's very related to my future career and hopefully, I'll master these 'never phrases' well and enjoy the challenges in my work after my degree.
(finger-crossing)


Referring to the quote again.. Spend more time on your dreams.. I have a lot of dreams..yet unaccomplished. Some are 'going-to-be-accomplished' but I'm not gonna tell you what at the moment, hehe. I just.... ...justcannotwaitforittocometrue. :))
.....


This afternoon I've came across this link---> (27 Surreal Places To Visit Before You Die), shared by fellow facebook friends of mine.. then immediately i feel so hungry... so hungry...
soooooo hungry toooooooo


TRAVEL.

Good god. I don't know why and I don't know when that I fell in love with travelling so much and I really really wanna pack and run to all these places (IF I have a pair of wings to fly :'D). I mean look, don't you feel like going to these places mentioned by just looking at the gorgeous photos? Don't you?? (Haha, the power of image advertising).

I quote Jan, "Added into the list!" :'D

Heehee. Of course, I need to save lotssss of cash for my current dreamsss first.
I need a good ol' DSLR to capture beautiful photos of those places :'D
And I need to go to Sydney at leassssst ONCE before I start to collect money again for these awesome places :'D


Banyak betul mimpi-mimpi pk niee.

Tsk tsk. Jusssst bear with me, lol.

...

And to sum up, have lots of dreams, and make sure you achieve that by actions not just words alone. It's really really important to make yourself happy rather than trying hard to impress or trying to seek for anybody's attention. I mean seriously, you have your own life, why not live it wonderfully by having lottttsa extraordinary experiences? And there's soooooooooo much things (you don't know) to discover! :D

Remember,
to always make yourself happy. Love yourself more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket