28 November 2011

Insane that how I am still awake at this hour. :X Shhh. Imma not tell you the time now.
But hey! I just got back from a short >

PontianPulauKukupKulaiJohorBahruBatuPahatMuar trip.
Gosh.

Edited //

Pontian.

This is the place where Pei Yie (my college friend) lives. To be suprisingly honest, I was shocked to see so many trees around the area. River.trees.wooden houses.trees (again).

I thought I have reached some ulu places, somewhere at Pahang or Sabah or oh whatever.
It's really nice seeing so many green trees along the journey :) because it's not just soothing, but it also brings the calm feeling which activates my relaxation response after some time of stressful life in the hustle bustle city.
It's basically a small town (not like Kajang, of course). I'd describe it as a small fish village, surrounded with manymany trees, alongside with rivers, boats, kampung-like-people, etc etc.
It's a beautiful place :]

Pei Yie, don't you dare to forget your promise to bring me tour around your living area the next time I pay you a visit! :P


Pulau Kukup

The island itself is famous with seafood. Well, I guess it's a no doubt because the seafood was indeed scrumptous.
Yes, all the thumbs up goes to the food, yet there was one thing I dislike on was the irresponsible restaurant worker.

Here's why : SHE was apparently cleaning up the tables, wrapping up the plastic (containing wasted food) and without thinking, she threw that (I would call it as GARBAGE of food) into the sea. I'm like .. .. ...

:O

Gosh. How could she throws randomly just like that?! No wonder fishes are dying tremendously in a huge amount :/ Gahhhh.


Kulai

Stayed at Kulai City Inn Hotel. The bathroom was hella.. .. .. dirty.
It was new by the way, so I should not have complain much. 
On the bright side, I can watch Channel 8 (a Singapore channel) whenever, whereever I'm at Johor.
How cool is that? :D I loveeeeeeeeee that channel. The Singapore dramas are really nice to watchhhh :) I'm envy that the Johorians actually get to watch it without the need to spend money to subscribe Astro Shuang Xing. :/

The next morning, the "Wantan" mee downstairs was EFFING expensive. The beverages were all from 3-in-one-packets. Totally NOT-worth-it.

Johor Bahru

Just passed by. I was sleeping in the bus at that time :P


Batu Pahat

Finally get to see BATU PAHAT MALL! The mall that was always being mentioned by the radio DJ :) HEHE. There was nothing much though.

Passed by YONG PENG (Yoges and Priscilla's hometown) as well! :D


Muar

Get to eat Otak-otak for my very first time. For god's sake, it's spicy.
It was nice nonetheless :]
Had dinner at Mer Lin Restaurant, nearby Qi Ping(another college friend)'s house. I didn't get to meet him as I was rushing back to Kajang after that. 
Bought some eatable pricey souvenirs back home anyway. :B

Overall, it's just a very short trip to these places. It wasn't really a trip, it's like a touch-and-go-places because we (me, Pa and his friends) didn't really sit down, enjoying what's nice here and there.
The main aim I was in this trip was to accompany my father, (who's a member of the Lee's Association at KL which organized a trip to Johor to meet the Lee people there. Okaylah to be frank, to meet the people with SURNAME LEE'S to tighten relationship or some sorts like that)

Did you get what I mean?

Nevermind if you don't. I suck at explaining anyway, so don't bother to understand.

To tell you the truth, it was a hell-boring-trip. I was almost fainting, pleading to go back home. Somehow, I'd already tried my best to enjoy the trip by looking at the sky, the place, and the food. Seriously, I don't mind being positive minded. I just hate being left alone.

Last but not least,

I wish to go to Johor again to try all the nice food, this time with a bunch of friends or family, along with my camera :)

Thanks for reading this lame, uninteresting post of mine.

Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket