25 November 2011

Funny when..

I questioned my friend about this ;

YQ : Me and WJ know what to buy for your birthday present which we think that "something" suits you a lot.
PK : Whaaaaaat? :O
YQ : You'll get to know it during your birthday.
PK : When is my birthday huh? xD
YQ : February??
PK : February whaat whaaaat? xD
YQ : Urmmm... urmmmm... *hesitated*
PK : *repeat myself* FEBRUARY WHAT? xD xD xD
YQ : Tennnnn?
PK : Huh? WHAT??!!?
YQ : Isn't it Ten??
PK : NO?
YQ : Huh?
PK : Isn't it the 30th?
YQ : The 30th?
PK : Uh-huhhh xD
YQ : That's WJ's birthdate
PK : Oh really? My birthdate is also the 30th whaaaaat!! *laughs
YQ : Haaaaaaaa. *hesitates for a while* February doesn't have 30 days lah PK!!
PK : Hohoho. Is it? xD xD
YQ : Yeaaaaaa 8D
PK : Okay, you win.

#randommuch?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket