14 October 2011

18 days to go ;

Due to the viral fever and vomiting on Wednesday morning, I did not attend classes for two days.

I was almost half dead, breatheless when all the food eaten nicely have been as well nicely vomitted out. 
Okay, disgusted much, I shall stop describing here. Imagine yourself then.

Thanks to Yee Leng [my roommate, who constantly taking care of me :') ], Jee Sin [who rushed to visit me once she got the news that I was not feeling very well and also the one who fanned me up when I was having a hard time breathing while waiting for the doctor. THANKS SWEETY, that's very kind of you! I really really appreaciate that :') ] , Pei Yie (who's sick but still made an effort to call me :') ], Yuqing [who visited me and cheered my day up :') ], Wei Jan and Toong Yuen [who came and talked to me :') ] and the rest who dropped by to say hi to mee :D

You guys are seriously seriously awesome!

Thanks a lot aye. Felt extremely bad for troubling you all to come all over from class to hostel.
As you all had said,
"It's okay. Rest well, recover fast and come to college soon! See you tomorrow!"

That's really sweet ya' know :) :)
WORRY NOT, I AM NOW RECOVERED and is ready to invade the college yo!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH *evil laughs

Okay that's pretty.. .. .. sakai.

WELL ANYHOO,

18 more days LEFT to test three!! X____X
(Been setting up a self timetable. The biggest fear is : I don't have enough time to finish all)

Say what?
DAMN IT YO!

Alright, ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Awhh , this happens to me too. I do not have anorexia or however you spell that though ): I have stomach problems.

    I hope you felt better & ate a lot afterwards !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww :( Take good care of your stomach, alright?

    Thanks. girl. I'm well recovered now.
    Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket