03 June 2011

#randommuch ;

Imma declare myself as crazy.
If you found me running around Kajang town, please return me to my house,
please and thank you (:
LOL
#random

...
Ohai, you lovely people! (:
I've been ultra hyper lately. Hikhik. God knows why, I ROFL-ed a lot after the dreadful sickness. Like really A LOT at random things! Who in the world (including me) knows that chanting "hahahahahahaha" too much can actually kill the pain in the stomach right?

Xue Er said.. "Laughing is the best medicine".
Oh yes, you're right, senior. Indeed the BEST medicine xD

When I laugh continuously for a perfectly lame reason, I look insane. 
When I look insane, you cannot stand my laughter.
When you cannot stand my laughter, I'll laugh even more.
When I laugh even more,  I sound like a maniac clown laughing all alone.
When I laughing all alone, I look so melodramatic.
When I look so melodramatic, I hate myself.
When I hate myself, no I won't commit suicide. Guess what? I'll continue laughing.
LOLOLOLOL xD

But to think back, it was THAAAAAT HILARIOUS LMAO xD

What's hilarious?
Not going to reveal here. Sorry, peeps :b
...

See?
Insane kan. Laughing alone like a lifeless soul. For goodness's sake, I've MANY other better things to do like assignments (oh Smack face real hard).

Kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket