11 June 2011

Google iz awesome!

Click for larger view

Upon celebrating  Les Paul's 96th birthday, google designed this so called "guitar" on it's homepage for us the google-rs to play.
One word - EPIC.
You wanna hear what did I play? :P

1) Marry Had A Little Lamb >
2) Twinkle twinkle little star or Baa Baa Black Sheep > http://goo.gl/doodle/pouP2

 Andd..
3) simple random rhythm ! > http://goo.gl/doodle/3IXE8

I belong from no music background. So what do you expect? I've graduated my piano lessons by only Level Three. (not even Grade One, whatthehell T__T ) But I still remember THESE simple songs, so I should be proud eyh? (OR NOT -__- )
Finefine. Here's a confession to make ;


Dear Google,
I want you to know that, you NEVER fail to be awesome.
Seriously.
You always begin my lifeless life but who cares if you make me happy. The most important fact that I want you to know is you ALWAYS CHEER ME UP! (Y)
Thank you, Google. For being so extra-mazing, for being so far from ordinary <3
Please continue your marvelous job everyday, everytime and where-ever I go.
I <3 you.

Sincerely,
Me. (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket