26 June 2009

Mid year result,

HELL-O peoples!
as all convent girls know, tomorrow will be the "koperasi day" which is also a parents-meet-teacher-day. [heh]
my results this time sucked ALOT this time. no doubt.
Thanks, to mEE! [who didnt put the best effort for it and kept delaying studying schedule]
Instead, i online more than touch those knowledgeable books.
Haish~
My science papers [as i've been announced in blog] , memang horrible except for bio.
Thankfully, i scored A for that subject [that also because pn asma didnt mark it strictly]
I got 2 marvelous C's for my physics and chemistry. 52 and 58 respectively. [well, it's better than fail lol]
3 B's for Sejarah, English [ i'm dissapointed =( ] , and add maths. [i'm lucky]
well. as in for A's. I managed to grab them for maths, bio, bm, moral [70 % ], and accounts.
My most satisfied paper was accounts [i put a lot of hard work]
My most depressing papers were English, Bm and moral [ act, i can do better. i did them quite confidently, BUT i mostly lost marks in essays. ]
I made pn menirah [ moral teacher] disspointed. seriously, sorry teacher! i will do better. [seriously she was very sad lol]
So, a great lesson that i expected will happen.
Overall, i got a position of num 5 in class [woots] hehe.
I am seriously lucky. Smile
I'm not letting myself to give up. i will work hard and master what i've missed. esp chemist and phy.
I don't attend tuition for any sciences subjects, so i need to work on myself!
*lee pei khim, jia you! u can do it *
Anyhows, i'm not blaming ALL to myself for this time's result because it is just the first time exam of real SPM format
Ok then. more post tommorow?  *happy smiles*

P:S I the next exam might be the 27 july (same day as the pmr trials) [ohmygosh! u must be kidding! i just got my results weyh. SHOOT]
P:S II  hope my mouth will at least half heal la. i want eat alot tomorrow! hisssh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket