21 June 2009

The Great's ;)

just came back from a wedding dinner. it was my 1st granduncle's [mum side] son's wedding. [my uncle lol]
reached sue yen [cousin] 's house at 6.30 pm.
then we headed to the restaurant at 7.00pm [quite sharp]
u can hardly see people sitting there because it was such an early hour.
Instead of sitting for nothing, me and cousin round the building while the elderly [aunty and papa] were talking.
I saw my granduncle. He's 70 over years old. seriously, he doesnt look like one lol !
He looked young and handsome, of course! His laughter made us laugh, and he had a cheerful look.
He's way too TALL too! HAHA.. This is the first time i met him. Smile
I was so excited. hee,hee~
the food overall was not bad. Good , i say.
Before chao, we went and greeted GREAT-aunties-uncles.
I was so high spirited to meet them actually. u know, it felt really great when your grandmother's siblings were still around at this time.
Eventhough they were old, but still , it was cool !
I got to know and met (tai yi po, li kim po, sa gu kong , and sa kim po) grand-uncles and grand-aunties that i've never met before.
They are soo0 friendly *smiles*
I won't forget them lol. *pls brain, memorise their face and keep it in your brain ALWAYS*
Talked to them was awesome eventhough there are big gap of age between us!
Just before saying goodbye, i hugged 1st grand-uncle! *ohmygod,ohmygod*
that was the best moment. hell, yess!
hugging an old relatives of yours is FANTASTIC. i mean it. *great-uncle, don't forget me ya. because i won't forget youu! *
after that, i was smiling all the way to the car park. =)

So er, family is truly important to me. no matter how big gap of ages between us, how different trend of the old's and young's, i lovee them. Red heart
When there's a gathering or reunion [of big family, esp mum's side] , the harmonious and cheerful feelings melted me down.
i love that environment, where u and your relatives-cousins-siblings-uncle-aunties-grandparents laugh together, eat together,talk together or even smile to each other!
I'm soo delighted after the wedding.
I'll never miss the chance to interact well with my HUGE family.
That's a promise.
I hope i can go to australia and meet my relatives there SOON. *families, i miss youuu! *
I'll make sure that u will see my BIG FAMILY photos in aussie or in anywhere else one day in my life.
That is my huge dream. and that will be the most-happiest moment ever in my life.

PS I: grandmother [in aussie] is coming to malaysia on september! *jumps in circle*
PS II : my (li gu gong, and si yi po) [2nd greatuncle and 4th grandaunt] had passed away long time ago. may they rest in peace XL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket