21 July 2015

Still head over heels ;

Believe or not, I just finished my third book (Jane's Melody by Ryan Winfield) yesterday in less than 12 hours. Sounds a lil' crazy right? 
Like the first book, it is pretty suspenseful, plot is not so predictable (which is good), pages per chapter is well organized, so as each hour ticks by, BAM. I'm done with the book #laughsandcrywhatsappemoji

What got me so attracted about the book is not the storyline (well, it's okay, not too dramatic or non realistic), but it's the characters of the male role in the book. It's just too perfect to be true, sometimes #laughsandcrywhatsappemoji It sounds just like a fairytale as I read along. True, that these type of guys still exist in this world (god knows where they are) BUT these type of species with such characteristic is dying, shall I say extinct-ing (if there's such word for that). Maybe I have met one or two in real life, but meh.
It's just too good to be true, really. Unless I meet one again in the near future, or else please excuse me while I get myself overwhelmed by rereading the book again (which I did, this morning hahaha) #doublelaughsandcrywhatsappemoji


"I didn't know you were such a bookworm!", said my senior.
I didn't know myself either. Especially when the okay-it's-time-to-read-a-book kind of mood comes, I'll read and read and keep on  reading like a maniac. *grins

I know I should have concentrate on my studies for my EOS next week but.....L&E (Law and Ethics in short) is just... boring and makes me yawn every.single.time.
No joke.
The terms are enough complicated to make me go dahell(?) one hundred times, at least.
In the meantime I should be preparing for my oral presentations which carry 60% :B 
Gah. 

While I get nervous about it, let's just stay cool and keep steady til' its arrival, okay? #saysthewisepk #coughs


I'm reading the 4th book now, just fyi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket