01 September 2011

Uncle Sept is here, people.


1) Went to Book Fair with mum and sis via the train this afternoon.

2)  All Harry Potter series have been SOLD OUT. (wonderful) A book, named "Power Of Six" isn't available in their stock :( Fortunately, I managed to buy myself three reading materials (2 anticipating novels and a photography-guide-book)

3) Wasn't very happy with the outing today simply because I couldn't find the book that I want :(

4) Next, I haven't study finish yet. GREAT HUH?

5) On our way back to town, the KTM system bloody bastards, as usual, pissed us off.  Why? First. They are disrespectful. Pushing the ladies wildly into the train without having some consideration to the passengers who are coming out as their wish like HELLLO?! Second, they showed you their best grins when you told nor pointed them the lady's couch sign. Yeah, they need some tight bitchslap, I am very sure. Thirdly, they pretended that they are in the own world, standing STILL GRINNING, while some even trying to flirt. I was smoking pissed. They are ABSOLUTELY UNDOUBTLY idiots. FTL.

6) Wow. Long rants huh. (refer number five). ANYWAY, the policemen who are in charge at Serdang station chased the bastards away from the train by yelling : SEMUA LELAKI TOLONG KELUAR. /claps claps/

7) Still, they creeped into the pink lady couch again. How SHAMELESS of them.

8) Enough of the rants. Came back home safe and sound. My hand was itchy hence a random photo has been snapped! :D This is all thanks to the quite beautiful sun, here it is! (photo above)

9) I'll be having a mini class gathering tomorrow ;)

10) Of all the mentioned above, treat me better, September. Can you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket