15 March 2011

By Natasa G.

For the past few days, I've been
  • doing sit-ups (50-times) *eye-brow-raise*
  • googling A.K.A research *winks*
  • reading a few chapters of 400 pages *O-face*
  • waiting patiently for driving instructor's next call *annoyed*
  • longing for a movie outing (again) *hopeful grins*
  • missing my friends *truthful thought*
  • eating continuously like a monkey *oops*
  • anticipating the upcoming NS batch *smirks*
  • so excited for the coming-soon-results. It will be all worth it! *sarcastic laughs*
Job hunting failed so miserably. I need a part-time job (only on weekends), or better, I need a VOLUNTEERY work. Pfffts.
I want money, I am bankcrupt, I need a money tree.
Oh damn, I need to stop these wishful-thinkings.
By this week, I gotta
  1. Finish reading "The Book Of Tommorow" by dearly Cecelia Ahern :)
  2. Settle with the to-be-inserted-into-envelope-pictures. (for teachers) :P
  3. Make another 3 handmade cards. :D
  4. Prepare CV for scholarships :X
  5. ask ask ASK more about gd. :3
  6. CALL my driving tutor when my patience limit is reached. JPJ test is 7 days from now duhhhh! *showing my none other than annoyed face*
On the other hand, all the school kids are having their first term of one week holiday now. This is BAD! Hahahaha. 
KTM will be like full of gazillion people?!  
I can see my juniors all around the shopping malls?!
Why oh why,
the worse is when all these people are having fun, I'll be stuck at home!
!@#$%^&

*laughs* 
Nahhh, I was just kidding. You guys deserved this break though, after the so-called-nerve-wrecking-monthly test? 
COME ON! It's just a test. Chill lah. 
If you need to chill-ify yourself but you can't, give me a call. I'll tell you the 5 awesomest way to chill. 
Totally F.O.C! ;P
Right. Enough of the craps.
Bye? :) 

PS : So apparently, Perfect First Date (blogpost) just surpassed Day 13 (another blogpost)in my most reads column. You guys just.. ROCK.SOCK. lah :3
PSS : Coming up post : HOW TO SMILE. Stay tune! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket