09 February 2011

Like SERIOUSLY?

Picture from google.

Quoted FongYiLin :)

YES. I'm god damn SERIOUS that school is waiting for me in another 9 hours.
I'll be saying hello to fellow teachers, waving to fellow juniors.
The reason I am GOING TO appear at school is because .. .. (not telling you :P)
Gonna see how school had changed thus far, whether Uncle Muthu is still working or is there any new building that I don't know 0__0
As simple as thaaat :)

Don't remind me. I know that it's already 9th of Feb. Which means, I have another 24 hours to enjoy my life to the fullest as a seven-teen.
No worries, I'll be spending my afternoon with a few hot chicks by the name ShaC and Ally. I consider that as not bad afterall.
Plus this is my 398th post. Like seriously?
Nahhhhhh, ignore my previous sentences. Pure lame, I know.

But I'm turning 8teen.
LIKE hell SERIOUSLY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket