10 February 2011

Coolax :) ;

*SINGS*
Let's go all the way tonight,
No regret, just love.
We can dance, until we die,
You and I,
will be young foreverrrrrrrr!

Coolax is a combination of two words, > COOL and RELAX. So it's COOL-AX :)
These (below) are how I spent my birthday yesterday (at home).

  1. Slept at 3. Wake up at 10. I am brilliant, I know. *sarcastic tone*
  2. Had a quite nutritious breakfast -Pandan layer cake, CNY cookies and a tin of milo.
  3. Started to reply everyone's message in facebook.
  4. Tweeted like I own the world.
  5. Got a call from NAZIRA, left me o.m.g in silence.
  6. Received lotsa nonscense text. Only 10% are no-nonscense.
  7. Started to curve a smile when family at Aussie started to send their loves :) Lotsa lotsa loves! ♥ ♥ ♥
  8. Planned to watch a CNY movie but FAILLLLLED big time.
  9. Felt boring but I was energized by the wishes. :D
  10. Demanded a song at fly but they didn't play :(
  11. Was sad that my day's going to be over.
  12. Thanked everyone for being so thoughtful.
It's simple, nothing else. 
Nevertheless, THANK YOU for making my day less boring, less colourless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket