23 January 2011

KPP #1 ;

Come on, if you're a driver, you know what KPP stands for.
But according to the funny man who gave the Undang lecture at Bangi, he said it jokingly, 
"KPP itu kepala pening-pening. Atau kepala PUSING-PUSING "

I literally gave my best lolface?

Okay, Imma clarify here that I fear of  dislike driving :S
BECAUSE..
  • I am bad in directions. Got losted with Pa like sosososo many times. I had enough phobias.
  • Hate to stuck in a traffic jam. Who doesn't?
  • I prefer public transport? Just slap me, I know I AM WEIRD :X
Or MAYBEE..
  • I am afraid to hold any responsibilities on the road. Whattheheck. SLAP ME ONE MORE TIME!
  • I fear of road accidents *touch wood*
Damn it.  Are these some kind of symptoms or something?

I just attended the 5-hour-road-law-talk last fortnight. Pffffts, I yawned (non-stop) starting from 9am. God, I lost count how much yawning I did!

The man who gave the talk was 62 years old. Oooh yeah, I remembered clearly he said,
"I was 7 years old in 1956"
 Just thanks to his laughable crap, the whole entire course wasn't that uninteresting. In fact, I made a few NEW friends there ;) 
Met Shin Yii and a few tuition friends, which eventually cooled me down that I was not a loner, booboo :P
Chit-chat. Laughed. Giggled. Smiled. Acted cool
I was really glad that I can finally go back home after I got my temporary SPP Pandu Selamat card? *relief*
First procedure - DONE! :)


TBH, I am from no-driving-school. Or perhaps yes, but no name :/ The one who brought me to the place (and I think she's going to teach me driving as well), is an aunty. She is seemingy as my sis's ex tutor :/

Why no name?
Good question. Apparently, her namecard only consists of her name, her contact number, her address and her posts.
Her posts include agents for insurance, driving license and etc.
:/
So I have no idea at all when people started to question me, "What driving school are you from? "
:/ again.
Neway. she speaks high-speed-perfect-mandarin *swallow.. HARD*
I am a little afraid that I couldn't understand her. *smack face.. HARD*
And I hope that I'll not screw million times if I accidentally touch her nerves with my stupidity and blur, un-understandable, HORROR face. 
Godddddd *pray.. HARD*


Started to feel the creepiness when all the tutors have started explaining and introducing new stuff to their students where else I was being dumped alone at the place. Heh, I was playing my cool face there, acting that I knew everything. Yeahh. "so"cool :L
Swt much.
No, I'm not being a complainer here, just just.. thought of.. expressing out though :/
..
The next procedure is to sit for exam.
The 50-multiple-choice questions are literally NOT a piece of cake, as stated by those who went :/
But look, passing mark is 42. It's so easy to fail. Yes?
I just gone through an exe in the CD that I brought, I GOT 27 upon 50.
P.F.F.F.F.T.S
Heck. But I guess it's okaaaaay. *console self*
Cos' I just did some readings on the signboard part (ONLYYY!)  in that 500-question-book.
When I'm ready, I'm going to strive my best? So, no more bugging me, "PaMaGor".
My aim is to get full marks like duhhhh. :P It's hard, I know
I WILL TRY MY EXTRA BEST, no worries :)

PS : Perhaps, I will love driving one day. Time will come! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket