02 October 2010

Sha Chao;


Just you and me :)
What am I without you? Nothing maybe.
Strange thing in life : God had destined us to meet, to have inverted-birth-date-month.
We have countless of similarities, no matter appearance or interest, don't we? :)
We've gone through so many things in life. I know yours and you know mine.
I don't care if you're of different race, through all my struggles, you stand by me, hold me up when I fall, cheer me up when I'm down, lift me up when I'm about to give up
And now, you've grown up. You're entering into a new age called seventeen, babe.
YOU CAN NOW OWN A CAR, mannnn!
*excited face*
Growing up is fun, I SUPPOSE. So, enjoy it. :)
...
Actually, I was trying to, I MEAN pretend to forget her birthday. It is obviously a lame idea cos' I did that last year, so Sha might possibly notice it. Well, nvm that. Since Sha can call ANYONE freely which doesn't require any cents, I told her to call me at 11.30 pm which I am going to sing my hearts out tonight, well, you can call that a 1/2-hour-mini-concert by me. NGEHEH.
No, don't mistaken me. I don't own a beautiful voice, and I don't join any choir club. The ability to reach high pitch ALWAYS fail terribly. I was just hoping that, Sha wouldn't mind my croaky voice, will she?
Now take a break, and have a look at this animation that I made;
Click refresh if you can't see the animation.
Thumbs up? Thumbs down? :D
Last but not least,
you lots lots lots, Nur Shahiela Chao :D

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! You've got a lot of creative ideas, seriously! XD I really don't know how to actually express how I feel right now. But, I love everything that you've made, every effort that you take to make me happy today. Although you and Alia can't work the plan, I'm thankful for whatever you've done, honestly. You're such a wonderful friend, it would be super freaking hard to forget you. I wouldn't want to, though.

    Well, thanks again! ♥ you too BFFL! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket