20 November 2017

Hello *blows the dusty blog*

Updates Nov 2017:

1) I've graduated.


2) I've gotten a job offer.

3) I've a plane to catch 11 hours later.

4) I've another plane to catch in another month to my childhood dream place.

5) I've so much to write about the significant happenings that happened in 2017.

6) I've grown.

7) I've wanted to write about my thoughts on 'love' since asdfghjkl years and I'll come out with a post about it soon.

8) I've missed you so very much, dear blog. Right now, I'm having thought block and I promise to come back to you!

Now please allow me to indulge in a good rest and sweet dreams.

May everyone have a blissful day. Stay safe and happy!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket