24 June 2011

Week 7 ;

Note to self : Do not online for more than 1 hour. Otherwise, the online-addiction will come back and haunt you.

There is a weird-freaky-case that happened to me this evening which I would like to share it here. 
Heads up, dear women, ladies, young ladies, and girls.

I was on my way back to my home, from college. At KL Sentral train station, there was this very random guy, approached me :



Me/Him
Hi.
Err hi *stares back while enjoying my Mc Flurry
You're from TAR College huh?
Err yeah? *looks at his shirt or books or files (no sign of TARC. hmmph)
I think I saw you multiple times before.
Huh? Really?
Yeah. *sounds unreal
What's your name?
Ermmm.. *mumbles Peikhim
What? Peijin? (or some sorts of related shits that he replied, I couldn't remember)
Hi. Grace *offers hand to shake (GRACEEE? -__- )
*hesitates and shook his hand, UNWILLINGLY* 0__0
Do you mind if I HUG YOU?
*OTL. Wtf do you want?! I nodded my head - indicating YES I DO MIND. KTHXBAI*

Awkward moment...

I continued with my scooping-the-yummy-licious-Mc Flurry while he was watching (trying to say something else)

Have you been to the (whatever) event last Saturday?
*eye him curiously and shook my head*
You know those Hug Day and bla bla bla.. ( IDK what crap was he telling)
*took my phone out. Press something and immediately said HELLO*
I was pretending, talking to the phone actually while he was walking around me, in front of the crowds, pacing up and down, moving left to right, multiple times. Gosh, I was really really annoyed -___-

Thank goodness, I was skillful ENOUGH with the fake-phone-call, I managed to get rid of him. 
Ughh.
A phone call from Mum eh?
*give him my best annoying face and nodded*
Then I pressed my mum's number and calling for real.
He went to another place, talking to another lady. *relief

Now look, I didn't mean to talk bad about this fella here.
1st, he doesn't know me (Okay fine, if he knows me but how and where?) and I DON'T KNOW HIM, I'm 300%ly sure.
2nd, he is perfectly random.
3rd, do you go and offer a hug when you first know a person in a very strange way at not a good looking place? DO YOU? #epicspeechless
4th, he izz so freaky. #omg
..
Moving on, more and more hilarious jokes came up from Mr Lee (my maths lecturer).
Can you imagine he pronounce Barcelona as Pasar Lona (which we actually heard as Pasar Malam?) LOL

...
In the meantime, we - the D class is getting awesomer and awesomer! ;D We laughed-out-loud together, sat in rows during lecture hall together, snapped photo together, sometimes having lunch as a huge group together > :D

Just this Thursday, I received a bar of Milo chocolate from my dearly Bio lecturer (Ms Chong) upon answering her question correctly. Hehehh > :)
And recently, I heard that my name were being mentioned by my previous secondary school teachers? Oh god. 

But I'm glad that they still remember me and my name > :')


Anyway, have I mentioned that I'm in a good condition when I was away from home, staying at college's hostel, 10-to-15-minutes-walking to class everyday and is enjoying my life now? ;)
Well yeah. Indeed, I am :)
I have my supper everynight. What's NOT to enjoy, you tell me. > xD

Just for your short info, I have NOT been onlining so frequently as I used to be nowadays > :D The wireless connection was pure suckass, or maybe I'm the noob one > ;___;
Heh, days without internet were super cool. (lol)
Sometimes, it's a little difficult for me to do my assignments since most of the answers are available online > Y___Y But afraid NOT! CITC (TarC's cyber centre) have shitloads of computers there, so there should be a no problem ;)

Ahhh yes. Speaking about hostel,I get along with my roommates very well. All those sampat (crazy insane) moments can be compiled into a novel already, I tell you!  Hahahahahahaahha.


Last but not least, I've interactedtalkedgossipedlaughedpokedwithEVERYofmyclassmates. HEHEHE. So we're sort of close like cheese nao xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket