01 July 2009

[AF b S]

YOU!
Miss A.F.S,
pls tell me you knw who you are. because such unique name of yours doesn't exist elsewhere in this whole wide world.
LISTEN!
there's no levels between us no matter where we are standing
there's no spaces between us just because you are low and timid .
i tell you, NO!
dont be humble. you are great!!
dont be shy. you are fabulous!!
dont be sad. you are not a loner!!
dont be negative. you are always postive,dont you?
Dear A.F.S,
i'm truly appreciate you as my besty,
you have poured so much pails of help on me without hesitation,
you have adviced me in many ways whenever i'm emotionally unstable!
you are an understanding woman who always be there for me.
no words can describe you.
you are just too perfect for me =)
you are truly a deservable besty in Lee Pei Khim's list.
what i said, i actually mean it seriously.
therefore, cheer up!
feel sad,angry, frustrated,or anything uncomfortable, you are most welcome to seek for me.
dont be shy because besty never shy to each other.
i hope you understand what i wrote here *winks*
because the wayy i express feelings here is quite terrible [english is so-so suckish] and not as good as that shahiela's
so well, you are my best friend forever in my whole entire life! i wont break that promise. u shall just see when we get older later. HAHA

P:S = AFS stands for a woman who is having the same age with me that is so special. [note that AFS mention here is not the 'student exchange program' or anything else like American Foundry Socciety la k.] Open-mouthed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Thoughts? They are always welcomed here :)

Photobucket